You’ve been hearing about upcoming changes to improve your IT experience. On June 29, we’ll start using our new My IT Support portal. This new tool is part of our partnership with a new vendor for ITS Service Desk and End User Computing Support.
Using My IT Support
- You can view a short overview video about My IT Support.
- With the video you’ll also find a My IT Support job aid and instructions for completing a one-time registration step to login to My IT Support. Registration takes just a few minutes.
- From My IT Support, you can:
- Request IT services and log issues.
- Skip the phone call and have an online chat session with a live service desk agent.
- Stay informed regarding the status of your tickets and requests via your own online dashboard.
- Get alerts on upcoming events and known outages so you’re informed and prepared.
- Search a knowledge database for solutions to known issues.
Calling the ITS Service Desk
- You’ll still be able to call the ITS Service Desk like you do today at the same phone number.
- Calls will be answered by a new team.
- You will hear a new phone menu.
- Physicians: Press 1
- Cerner support: Press 2
- Other issues: Press 5
- If you select the password reset option, you will be transferred to a service desk agent, not the automated password reset tool.
Getting onsite support
You may see different onsite technical support experts in our facilities. Technicians will be available onsite or within driving distance. They will round in our facilities regularly to proactively visit and help you. Please take the opportunity to get to know them.
We will have a go-live command center staffed by CHI national project team members from 8 a.m.-6 p.m. ET Monday-Friday for approximately two weeks after go-live. A hotline will be available after hours and on weekends. Please report any IT issues to the ITS Service Desk. They will be escalated to the command center if needed.