Thanks to everyone who completed the Performance Culture Assessment (PCA). The PCA is the CHI St. Vincent co-workers’ opportunity to tell leaders how we can improve and what is working well.
Co-workers whose department reached 80 percent participation were entered into the final week prize drawing.
The winners are:
- Marilyn Kelley, LPN (CHIPS)
- Linda Andrews, Administrative Assistant-Lab (Morrilton)
- Justin Clifton, RN (Hot Springs)
- Tammy Young, RN-PCC (North)
- Lauri Watkins, RN-CV (Jack Stephens Heart Institute)
Custom CHI St. Vincent bicycle:
- Elizabeth Cone, RN (Heart Clinic Arkansas)