Among the many services volunteers provide are:
- Volunteers staffed many departments throughout the hospital, including the Gift Shop, Uniform Shop Heart Center, Information Desk, senior centers and nursing units.
- Courier Service Volunteers recorded 4,934 flower and mail deliveries and 2,466 patient transports.
- Golf Cart Drivers transported more 2,100 patients and visitors.
- Well Wisher Card Volunteers send out more 11,000 card to patients.
- Senior Net Volunteers taught 239 students.
- Meals on Wheels Volunteers served over 11,765 meals
Hot Springs volunteers also donated nearly $100,000 to the hospital, including:
- $75,000 to the hospital
- 15 new wheelchairs $5,669.64
- $1,320 worth of newspapers to patients
- $2,100 worth of coffee for waiting rooms
- $1,742.31 for car seats for newborns.
- $3,408 in muffins for families in surgery waiting rooms.
Other programs sponsored by the Volunteers include Look Before You Lock, the Arkansas Hospital Auxiliary Association, AARP Safe Driving Class, Christmas Families, Dollar Scholar and the Alzheimer’s Project.