If you use a CHI Electronic Health Record (EHR), have an iPhone and InsideCHI access (via login and password), 2017 has the promise of something new. Beginning this month, you can access valuable EHR information via the new OneCare mobile app.
With this app you can access:
- Downtime notifications
Information will be provided for Epic, Cerner, Meditech and Allscripts (AEHR and PPMS). For a brief overview of the app, please take a look at this video.
- If you have an iPhone, please go to the Apple Store. (The app is currently available for iPhone usage only; an Android app is planned for after mid-2018.)
- Enter “CHI OneCare” (all one word with no spaces) in the search function.
- Click Get and then Install to the right of the OneCare app.
- The app is now on your phone. Find and click on the OneCare app icon.
- When logging in for the first time, enter your CHI log in credentials. (Same as those used to access InsideCHI.) Once your credentials are verified, you’ll be able to log in.
- Set up a 4-digit PIN number for easy access in the future.
- Select your Role, Location and Application. You can select more than one. This will help us send specific downtime alerts and updates that you want to see.
- You’re finished! The first image you see is the view you’ll see each time you receive an alert and your screen is locked. You can also go into the app and see a list of relevant downtime notifications and updates.
If you have questions or need help along the way, please call the CHI National Help Desk at 1-866-236-0441 and ask for a member of the Web apps team.