Wouldn’t it be great to have work news and resources in the palm of your hand without digging through emails or logging into your computer?
Introducing connect – our new employee mobile app. connect delivers important CHI St. Vincent and CommonSpirit Health information in an easy-to-access, easy-to-read format. connect is best accessed through a mobile device, especially useful when you’re on-the-go.
It’s easy to get started on your phone or computer. Go to the app store on your device, search for CommonSpirit and download the connect app. Once downloaded, open the app and click “create account.”
- Go to the app store on your device and search for CommonSpirit Health and download the connect app
- Once downloaded, open the app and click ‘Create Account’
- Under ‘Account ID,’ use your work email address
- Follow the steps from there to fill in your name and create a password
As we continue to navigate the evolving COVID-19 pandemic, connect will provide important real-time updates and easily accessible links to helpful resources.
You can also get real-time access in the palm of your hand to:
- CommonSpirit and division news and reminders, including COVID-19 information for CHI St. Vincent
- Messages from leaders
- Reflections and inspirational messages all in one place
- Look-up coworkers in the department phone directory
Click here to submit any questions about connect.